Start whenever you're ready.
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Scroll to and tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
4. Tap the option to Add Credit or Debit Card.
5. If prompted, tap on Set Up Touch ID & Passcode then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Touch ID and passcode setup process. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
6. Tap Next to continue.
7. Now place your card in the camera's frame. Your device will then capture your card's details automatically.
8. If necessary, edit the card details then tap Next.
9. Enter the Expiration Date and Security Code.
10. Tap Next.
11. If prompted, read and review the Terms and Conditions and then tap Agree to proceed.
12. Tap Agree again to confirm action.
13. Tap to select an option in the location consent window.
14. Tap Next.
Wait for the Waller & Apple Pay setup process to complete and after that you should have it all set. Now you can make easy and secure purchases in all kinds of apps, including those on the Apple Watch via Apple Pay. To check out, just place your finger on the Touch ID of your iPhone. You can also use your new iPhone to pay for purchases on the web even without creating an account or logging in.
How to pay for purchases using Apple Pay in Stores
Once you have set up Apple Pay on your iPhone SE, 7, or 7 Plus, you can already use your device to pay for online or store purchases. To pay for store purchases with your iPhone via Apple Pay, just hold your device near the reader with your finger on the Touch ID. You can also use your Apple Watch to pay for store purchases via Apple Pay by double-clicking the side button on the watch and then hold it near the reader.