Note: Enabling this feature may also affect how you are able to master reset the phone.
The following steps will help you get started in using anti-theft on your iPhone 7 device:
1. Go to your Home screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select iCloud.
4. If prompted, enter your Apple ID to sign in.
- If you don't have one, then tap the option to Get a Free Apple ID then follow the onscreen prompts to complete the signing up process.
5. Toggle the switch to turn on or enable Find My iPhone.
- To turn the feature on, tap Allow.
- To turn the feature off, enter your Apple ID password and then tap Turn Off.
And with these quick steps, the anti-theft feature is already activated on your device.