Read on to learn more about call blocking with the Apple iPhone 7 handset.
Blocking a number on your iPhone 7:
2. Tap the Recents icon.
3. Scroll to the preferred contact and then tap the Info icon.
4. Scroll to and tap on Block this Caller.
5. Tap Block Contact to confirm.
The selected contact number is now blocked. This means any calls made from that number won't be able to go through.
Unblocking a number on your iPhone 7:
2 .Tap the Recents icon.
3. Scroll to a contact and then tap the Info icon.
4. Scroll to and tap the option to Unblock this Caller.
The contact number is now removed from the block list and therefore incoming calls made from this number can now go through.